Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Monday, May 5, 2008

Ding Ding!!! Round 2

Today we are starting our IVF cycle again, so It's Day 1...back at the very beginning!! Isn't that a song from Heather's favorite movie, The Sound of Music!! They are going to do things a little differently this time, in hopes to avoid those nasty cycsts that halted everything. I will be starting BC meds on the 7th, a different dosage and brand that is actually used to prevent cycts on hypersensitive women....(yeah, I loved it when they used that terminology on me today!!!! HYPERSENSITIVE...I AM NOT HYPERSENSITIVE!!!) Dr. Chantillis is really confident that will enable us to progress farther this time!! We have an appt on the 13th to check bloodwork and for cycts. Then, back on the Lupron shots on the 21st and HOPEFULLY, we will be able to start the stimulant shots this time on the 31st!!!! It's early but looking at 9th for egg retrieval and anywhere from 12th - 15th for Embryo transferee!! Pregn test 10 days later!! We will get a formal calendar after my exam on the 13th! We will post after we know more!

GOSH--- can we fast forward to June 25th??? Hey, wait a minute. Didn't I just lead a discussion on patience? Yeah, maybe I should just keep studying that topic!! Please pray for the doctors, the meds, me & David, and LORD WILLING Baby Dowdney!!! I know that I am not going to be able to do this without the Lord, and I have felt HIM very near as a result of all of friends and family praying for us!! So keep it up and stay tuned... 'cause we are off again!!!

Kel

3 Friends for Coffee:

Andrew & Pat Overton said...

You daddy and I are praying....
We love you and Dave ALOT!
Post regularly, 'cause ya know we will be a little anxious......just a little, though. And if you post, we won't ask you everytime we talk to you......DEAL?, or no deal, hey, isn't that a tv show!

Kyle and Shalen said...

YES!!! We are praying!

The Pereira Family said...

Love you both! Thinking and praying for you always.