Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hospital Meeting

Today we received a call this afternoon from our case worker with Inheritance Adoptions, Leslie, that the birth mother is extremely sick with pneumonia. She will not be able to meet us tomorrow and, therefore, we will not be able go to the hospital. Leslie that she was about to call the hospital and see if there was a chance that they would let us see the baby at all.

Just got a follow up and it sounds like could get in to see him, but the doctors will not release any information until the birth mom lists me and David on the medical release paper. So, I'm waiting for David to get home to see what we're going to do. Leslie said that they are going to try for Friday to arrange another meeting so David will have to try again to get off work for Friday instead of tomorrow. We will have to see what happens....

Not much on the job front today. I had a few great leads that ended up closed doors. I am beginning to think that the Lord is REALLY moving me out of this industry that I have built my career in...for 13 years. I have no idea where he is moving me to or how I am going to contribute income to our family. I know that this is an extremely emotional journey and there is so much evidence of God's hand! Why do I doubt him?? If GOD can provide manna and doves in the wilderness every day for 40 years while the children of Israel wondered in the desert....what makes me think he will not provide for me? I think my struggle is that I want him to take care of me on a monthly and yearly basis instead of Day by Day! I want it all up front and where I can see the future. Flesh against spirit...

David just walked in....I love it when he finally gets home!!!

K

0 Friends for Coffee: