Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Thursday, April 3, 2008

..and the doctor said....

To follow up with what David posted, Dr. Chantillis did call me this afternoon. From the Sono this morning, all of David's information is correct. However, after receiving my bloodwork, Dr. C is pulling me off all meds and we are completely starting over. I feel like a bad reel in the middle of a B- Film and the Director just ran on set and screamed "CUT, CUT, CUT!" or like one of the Van Trapp kids from the Sound of Music...."Let's start from the very begining!! A very good place to start..."....either way, same message!!

But, this week is SUCH A BETER WEEK for me emotionally and spiritually!! I just feel very settled and held! Do you remember the feeling of being held as a little kid when you had just fallen down and skinned your knee or your very first pet just went to live in "pet heaven?" Do you remember how when you mom or dad held you while you cried and after a while, every minute seemed to be a little less traumatic than the one before? Yes, I have felt held this week in a very tender way. And I know it's becuase I have some very dear friends and family that is covering us in prayer. I am just blessed beyond anything i deserve. God is good, He is risen, He is risen indeed!!

0 Friends for Coffee: