Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Friday, May 14, 2010

1st Blow Out

No, I didn't say Blow Up...BLOW OUT! As in...blowing out from the bottom region! We have heard from many of our dear friends their funny "Blow Out" stories. In fact, some of our good friends from OKC, Jim & Amy, and a pretty good blow out with their cute little sone, Garret, on their way back home from a weekend visit with us. As of this morning, we didn't have any fun "Blow Out" stories to share. In fact, for most of the time since Brayden has been here, we have just been praying for normal, regular POOPS! That was until this morning.

Today I have been running like crazy trying to get ready for my very last WyldLife Club of the semester. When David came home for lunch, I was passing Brayden off to run out the door and try to pick up a few things while David was here to watch little man. When I picked him up...I smelled it! THen I saw it...out the sides and up his back. Yep, we needed a water hose! Then when I took him upstairs to change him it got all over his clothes, changing table, shoes..it was a mess! I just laughed becuase everyone warned me that it would happen when I was in a hurry or in a public place.

So....Brayden Blow Outs 1...Mama 0! For now! Just wanted to share! :0 Now I'm off to spend my last club with my junior high kids. I just love them to peices!

kd

0 Friends for Coffee: