Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adventures in Baby Food

For the past month we have been giving Brayden rice cereal in the evenings, getting him use to the texture and spoon. The last week or so he has been eating everything in the bowl, and a few times I had to make a little extra. So this week we desiganted to start introducing solids. I knew that I wanted to make my own organic, baby food so yesterday I went and bought sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and bannans. This morning I baked my Sweet Potatoes, pureed, and then froze a portion. Brayden loved his Sweet potatoes for lunch so I was super excited. I'll keep him on just the sweet potatoes for another 4 days and then we'll go to bannans. Our little boy is getting so big! We are so proud of him.

0 Friends for Coffee: