Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Ankle

Well....need a little bit of prayer lifted! I had my follow up appointment today for the ankle and it looks like the doctor isn't very pleased. I have some discoloring that he is concerned about, the swelling was still too much for his liking, and I have limited mobility to bend and flex. He ordered an MRI and stated that he wants to make sure we are no looking at major Ligament damage. The discoloration that we thought we were seeing from bruising he thinks now is blood and fluid, which explains the consistent swelling. Fractures usually don't involve that much fluid or blood..so we schedule the MRI tomorrow for next week.

He thinks I'll be fine for camp....I am just praying that this doesn't become the focus or prove to be too limiting while I am at camp. I need to be focused on my kids and supporting my leaders. I am praying for divine interventions, for the opportunity for conversations for kids to share, for the wisdom for me and leaders to listen and be responsive to how He leads us counsel.

Thank you so much for reading and being a part of our lives...we love you all so dearly.

Kelli

1 Friends for Coffee:

Heather said...

It just wouldn't be Kelli if it was any other way :) Will be praying for you!