Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to Reality

God is so big and good! Camp was absolutely wonderful!! God sent a nice cloud cover and rain to keep us cool, amazing WyldLife leaders that He raised up to step in the gap, true healing and protection for my ankle, ,and amazing kids that He allowed me to love on for 5 days....and for them to love on me! :) Our kids were awesome, the leaders really did just leave me amazed, and the staff was great at aiding a bit of assistance here and there to help me keep up.

I have to admit that at first I was really bummed out about my ankle, knowing how much it was going to pull me out of and limit me to at camp. But I really do think that just might have been God's plan. During the times the kids were on the zip lines, or the ropes, or the blob, I had some amazing quiet time that the Lord really spoke to me. Some things that were really hard to hear that I know he just had to get me still enough in order to listen. And, in my absence, God totally raised up the leaders that went to be these awesome camp leaders that loved on kids, prayed with them, and even led a good number to the foot of the cross! I am really proud of them for the leadership that they had this week.....Chris, Tori, Ben, Christine, and Forrest...you guys completely rock my socks off!

As for this kids....I think I'm going to have to save that for tomorrow's post. I am so whooped and my bed is calling my name. I will post about the kids and share some pics and videos with you throughout the week! Thanks for covering us in prayer while we were gone.

KD

0 Friends for Coffee: