Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boldness for Baby D

This morning I learned that Dr. Lawrence has ordered a 3rd sonogram for Baby D. This sonogram is set for October 19th am. I will be forwarding out an email asking that we get this prayer request in as many hands as possible. We are asking that while the previous sonograms were progressively more concerning, that we would see dramatic improvement with Baby D's white matter in his little brain. PLEASE, we are asking that you tell, email, call, write as many people as you know and ask for prayers that we will see the damaged areas repaired and minimized on this new brain sonogram. We are so thankful for our precious, faithful friends and family....every single prayer is vital to the future of our son.

Kelli

2 Friends for Coffee:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited about little Baby D!!! I bet he is the cutest little thing in the world! I have been praying and have him on my girl's bible study's prayer list. I hope you have a good rest of the week and hope I'm not the only one reading these!! :) Love yall lots!


Savannah B.

Andrew & Pat Overton said...

have copied and pasted to those who do not do the blog spot.....we are so blessed to have so many prayer warriors! God is sovergn...or however the heck you spell that! HE IS!