Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Friday, October 9, 2009

THE PUMP

While yesterday was uneventful for David....let's just say that I was truly not mentally prepared for the "activities" that soon unfolded with the lactation consultant. In my mind, she was just gathering me information and resources on the possibility of me being able to breast feed. Well, you can imagine my suprise when she asked if I wanted to go review my options with her and 5 minutes later I was "hooked up." WOW..... I would love to give you a break down of our conversation, as it would have most of you rolling in the floor with laughter. I told David that I felt like I had just blindly walked into a Saturday night live skit! I do have to say though, that the lactation consultant was very passionate about her job and EVERYTHING that that entailed!

But the good news is that we are going to try. It's nice that I have a little while to prepare and adjust. I'm going on some natural supplements and will start my "regime with the machine" on Monday. It will all be worth it if I will be able to feed him once he gets home! I do have to admit...it's starting to get very real!

much love

Kelli

0 Friends for Coffee: