Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Saturday, October 3, 2009

With Hope

"Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for." Job 6:8

I prayed last night with hope for complete healing. I have been researching over the last two days the informatoin that the doctor gave us. I have learned that the condition which the baby is possibly developing is called Periventricular Leukomalacia, which is damage and softening of the white matter, the inner part of the brain that transmits information between the nerve cells and the spinal cord. All the research and informatoin I have found to date is inconclusive and the affects of PL can range quite substantially. At this point, we are trying to educate ourselves and find out as much as possible what exactly we are facing. With that said, please pray that we don't get so "educated" that we negate the power of prayer and the healing character of our mighty savior.

Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.
Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction
and knew the anguish of my soul.

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 31

0 Friends for Coffee: