Bradyen's Actual Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bradleigh Nicolynn Dowdney

Lilypie First Birthday tickers">

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A day of hope

On my heart today.....

I am not my own and I have been carried by God all my life.
Everything rides on my hope and faith in you, oh Lord. For you have come that they might have abundant life and have it to the fullest!


We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield
Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you.
But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you!
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

0 Friends for Coffee: